I Would Fail Life Without You Letterpress Card
- Crying every week in the bathroom at work
- Dating assholes and agonizing over why it never worked out
- Subsisting on chips and peanut butter sandwiches
- Wearing underwear I’ve owned since high school
- Wondering what all my dreams and text exchanges really mean, if my suede jumpsuit is actually edgy or just ugly, how to plunge a toilet and use a power drill, and if it’s normal to cry at Subaru commercials.
Basically, I would fail life without you.
- 4.75" x 4.75" folded card
- Blank inside
- Letterpress printed on luxe soft white cardstock
- Paired with a recycled Kraft envelope
Printed by hand on an antique letterpress in Brooklyn, New York. Due to the printing and painting process, which is done entirely by hand, there will be slight variations from print to print, ensuring each card is one-of-a-kind. Like you.
Postage: square envelopes require a $0.70 stamp
Saw this on GMA and loved their mission and tho it comes from the owner experiencing loss of her husband who was the love of her life, she turned it to a positive message, product and mission. I ordered the card through it all, Im glad its us for Valentines and it is such a perfect description of the hills and valleys of life and a relationship. Love, love all of what Kwohtations is all about. ??
I love the simplicity and graphics of this message.
I would love it if you could offer the postcards with envelopes, even for increased cost. I especially like the one enclosed in packages as a thank you.
Thank you for prompt mailings and responses to questions. Your packaging is s gift in itself, and so appreciated.
I love love love these cards, but especially this one! It says exactly how I feel in the most wonderful way. ??
That is one of the 'dearest' cards.....it is difficult for me to even know to which of my close friends to whom I would send it....it is sitting on my desk waiting for the 'light bulb' to go on.....you do wonderful work and I hope that you are surviving this horrific time.....stay safe. Mary