Everyone says that your thirties are better than your twenties. And worse hangovers and inexplicable lower back pain aside, it's really true.
- Generally better at doing things - cooking, being a friend, etc.
- Less angst about everything, like your looks and other people's opinions
- Friends who are family
- Sensible shoes
- Knowing there's a lot you don't know - and being able to laugh when you mess it up
- Been through some shit and come out a more empathetic person
- Lots of low-key fun and still in bed by midnight
- Real furniture
- Overall smarter life decisions, like wearing sunscreen
- More and better love - including for yourself
- Everything hurts
- Generally more responsibility
- Places are too loud
- Hangovers are worse
Overall: Better than your twenties
Happy Birthday!Product Specs
- 4.75" x 4.75" (folded)
- Blank inside
- Letterpress printed
- Paired with a recycled kraft envelope
Due to the printing process, which is done entirely by hand, there will be slight variations from print to print, ensuring each card is one-of-a-kind. Like you.