Care Package (AVAILABLE NOW!)
- "Mental Health Stickers (Stay At Home Edition!)" Sticker Sheet [NEW!]
- "We Are Stronger Together" Vinyl Sticker [NEW!]
- "Made It Through Some Real Hard Shit" Vinyl Sticker [NEW!]
- "What Resilience Can Look Like" Small Print [NEW!]
- Tiny Zine (Options: On Belonging Zine, Ways To Say No Zine, Working Is Hard Zine, How to Care For Your Introvert Zine)
- "Sending You A Socially Distanced Hug" Postcard + optional personalized handwritten note
- Add this care package to your cart!
- If you'd like to include a personalized note to the recipient, please type in your (short!) message where it says "Add A Note To Your Order" on the bottom of the "Your Cart" page. I'll be hand writing these notes for you :)
- If you have a preference for which tiny zine to include, let me know in the notes as well. I can't guarantee your first choice, but will do my very best to accommodate.
It's a really strange and hard time right now, and made harder by the fact that we can't be together at a time that calls for being together. I'm comforted that there are ways we can still support each other and provide community online and through snail mail. While there's no substitute for seeing someone's smiling face, there is real value in sending a written note and tokens of care that someone can use or read on their own schedule, or re-read whenever they're feeling down or lonely. It's a physical reminder that they are not alone, and that they are loved. Hope that these care packages bring a smile. :)