I Would Fail Life Without You Letterpress Card
- Crying every week in the bathroom at work
- Dating assholes and agonizing over why it never worked out
- Subsisting on chips and peanut butter sandwiches
- Wearing underwear I’ve owned since high school
- Wondering what all my dreams and text exchanges really mean, if my suede jumpsuit is actually edgy or just ugly, how to plunge a toilet and use a power drill, and if it’s normal to cry at Subaru commercials.
Basically, I would fail life without you.
- 4.75" x 4.75" folded card
- Blank inside
- Letterpress printed on luxe soft white cardstock
- Paired with a recycled Kraft envelope
Printed by hand on an antique letterpress in Brooklyn, New York. Due to the printing and painting process, which is done entirely by hand, there will be slight variations from print to print, ensuring each card is one-of-a-kind. Like you.
Postage: square envelopes require a $0.70 stamp
Hers cards are the best I've ever seen and it's so super clear she cares so much about her work. Super quick turnaround too.
Wonderful little card!