You Got This Letterpress Card
- Make mistakes (lots of them, all kinds, at cringe-worthy moments)
- Don't know what you're doing (like, no clue how you ended up here, where you're supposed to be headed, and how to get there)
- Can see all of the potential pitfalls and multiple scenarios ending in regret and despair
- Are kind of panicky all the time
Because you are absolutely brilliant, tougher than you think, and already have everything you need to figure it out. But also you don't have to do it alone - I'll be here cheering you on, with snacks.
- 4.75" x 4.75" folded card
- Blank inside
- Letterpress printed on luxe soft white cardstock
- Paired with a recycled Kraft envelope
Printed by hand on an antique letterpress in Brooklyn, New York. Due to the printing process, which is done entirely by hand, there will be slight variations from print to print, ensuring each card is one-of-a-kind. Like you.
Postage: square envelopes require additional postage
I have a close pair of friends who are young parents juggling raising a 1.5 year old, starting new jobs and routines, and navigating the holiday season... and this card is exactly the short but sweet and more than a text message I wanted to send to let them know I see everything they're doing and they're doing great.
The best card for people struggling with the new life path!
High quality and lovely art
I found these cards after reading Janines’s book The Grief Club. I love the sentiments on the cards and when I opened the package, just wow! Beautiful card stock, design, and art. I will continue to buy these cards and the book.
Sometimes you just need a reminder! It's on my 2023 inspiration board :) Thank you for putting into words, feelings that will guide me forward.