Home Is Where The Food Is Tea Towel
This unique tea towel design grew out of 40+ responses to the question, "What foods remind you of home?" The original hand-drawn illustrations of comfort foods are a loving nod to the idea that while the foods we associate with the idea of home may differ wildly, the connection between food, love, and belonging is universal.
It makes a great housewarming gift, or a fun and decorative dish towel for your own kitchen!
See if you can spot the following comfort foods, crowd-sourced from people's responses to what foods remind them of home:
- Bistec empanizado (breaded steak) + tamal en cazuela
- Corn on the cob
- Gnocchi and crepes
- Grilled cheese and Progresso chic noodle soup
- Gyosa, agedashi tofu, yakisoba, boiled crawfish
- Hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes
- Homemade meatballs
- Homemade pickles
- Ice cream
- Mac + cheese
- Mashed potatoes
- Noodle soup
- Pesto pasta
- Pumpkin soup
- Rice and beans
- Sourdough toast and guava jelly
- Steamed rice cakes in banana leaves with jack fruit filling
- Sweet potato pie
We bought these tea towels as part of a gift box to give folks. Just LOVE the theme and beautiful drawings. Janine even worked with me on a bulk purchasing price and threw in some very cute stickers too! This was my first purchase but certainly won't be my last!