For the activist, or anyone fighting for a more just and equitable world
Regular price $20.00
Yay, care packages! There's a few different options for you to choose from, so please read through the whole listing before adding to cart!
It is so important right now (and always) to do some deep self-reflection, to speak up and out in all the ways we can, and to continue to call for meaningful change. All of this is doing the work. Part of the work is also resting and taking care of ourselves, so that we can sustain this fight for justice for as long as we need to - this is a marathon, not a sprint. So send a care package to someone fighting for change, whether it's protesting on the streets, organizing from their homes, calling and petitioning, educating themselves and others.
This care package comes in two sizes:
OPTION 1: A LITTLE TREAT—$20
"Feminist Stickers" Sticker Sheet
"We Are Stronger Together" Vinyl Sticker
- "It's Okay To Tend To Yourself" Sticker
- "On Belonging" Zine
- "What Resilience Looks Like" Postcard
- "Sending You a Socially Distanced Hug" Postcard
- Optional personalized handwritten note
OPTION 2: EVEN MORE DELIGHT—$60
This includes everything that's in "A Little Treat," plus
- "We Are So Beautiful" Sticker Sheet
- "We Give Me Hope" 8 x 10 Art Print
"Love As Well As You Can" Bandana
Want to add more to your care package? If you'd like to add some extra goodies, simply add them to your cart and it will all go to your recipient. If you add a greeting card, I'll write the personalized message in the card for you.
- Choose a care package size: "A Little Treat" or "Even More Delight"
Add to cart
- Add any extras If you'd like to add some extra goodies, simply add them to your cart and it will all go to your recipient. Everything that you order with the care package will be shipped as part of the care package!
- Add a personalized note (optional) Please type in your (short!) message where it says "Add A Note To Your Order" on the bottom of the "Your Cart" page. If you add a greeting card, your personalized note will be written in that card. I'll be hand writing these notes for you :)
- Put the recipient's shipping address If shipping directly to someone else, please remember to put in their shipping address! When ordering multiple care packages, please enter each one as a separate transaction, since each recipient's care package needs to be shipped separately. This ensures that the shipping address and associated shipping costs for each package are correct, and also ensures that you receive tracking information for all of the orders.
THANK YOU! 100% of proceeds from the first 20 care packages sold went to support the TGI Justice Project (TGIJP), a group of transgender, gender variant and intersex people — inside and outside of prisons, jails and detention centers — creating a united family in the struggle for survival and freedom. The mission of TGIJP is to challenge and end the human rights abuses committed against TGI people in California prisons, jails, detention centers and beyond.
Your support went to:
- Leadership Development: TGIJP supports Black Trans leaders inside & outside of prisons, jails & other locked facilities through political education & leadership development.
- Re-Entry Program: Our Re-Entry Program empowers community members returning home as they navigate resources, and gain access to housing & long-term employment.
- Legal Support: TGIJP's Drop-In Legal Clinic, Weekly Mail Nights, and legal guides support TGI people fighting for gender justice & self-determination.