For the activist, or anyone fighting for a more just and equitable world
Yay, care packages! There's a few different options for you to choose from, so please read through the whole listing before adding to cart!
OPTION 1: A LITTLE TREAT—$20
"Feminist Stickers" Sticker Sheet
"We Are Stronger Together" Vinyl Sticker
- "Make Art Do Good" Vinyl Sticker
- "On Belonging" Zine
- "What Resilience Looks Like" Postcard
- "Sending You a Socially Distanced Hug" Postcard
- Optional personalized handwritten note
OPTION 2: EVEN MORE DELIGHT—$50
- "We Are So Beautiful" Sticker Sheet
- "Start From Empathy" Vinyl Sticker
- "Protect Your Joy" 5 x 7 Art Print
"Love As Well As You Can" Bandana
- Choose a care package size: "A Little Treat" or "Even More Delight"
Add to cart
- Add any extras If you'd like to add some extra goodies, simply add them to your cart and it will all go to your recipient. Everything that you order with the care package will be shipped as part of the care package!
- Add a personalized note (optional) Please type in your (short!) message where it says "Add A Note To Your Order" on the bottom of the "Your Cart" page. If you add a greeting card, your personalized note will be written in that card. I'll be hand writing these notes for you :)
- Put the recipient's shipping address If shipping directly to someone else, please remember to put in their shipping address! When ordering multiple care packages, please enter each one as a separate transaction, since each recipient's care package needs to be shipped separately. This ensures that the shipping address and associated shipping costs for each package are correct, and also ensures that you receive tracking information for all of the orders.
- Leadership Development: TGIJP supports Black Trans leaders inside & outside of prisons, jails & other locked facilities through political education & leadership development.
- Re-Entry Program: Our Re-Entry Program empowers community members returning home as they navigate resources, and gain access to housing & long-term employment.
- Legal Support: TGIJP's Drop-In Legal Clinic, Weekly Mail Nights, and legal guides support TGI people fighting for gender justice & self-determination.
I ordered the activist care package (even more delight) for a (virtual) team retreat. When we had everyone open them, folks got emotional and absolutely loved everything included. Several people held up the "We give me hope" print, others immediately put on the bandana, someone said the tiny manifesto made them teary-eyed. It brought smiles to everyone's faces and everyone expressed their appreciation for the package.
Janine's work is so touching and relevant. Even from cities across the country, our team was able to connect with this shared gift. I can't express all of my appreciation I have for Janine and her art.