Care Package - For the activist, or anyone fighting for a more just and equitable world
Regular price $20.00
It is so important right now (and always) to do some deep self-reflection, to speak up and out in all the ways we we can, and to continue to call for meaningful change. All of this is doing the work. Part of the work is also resting and taking care of ourselves, so that we can sustain this fight for justice for as long as we need to - this is a marathon, not a sprint. So send a care package to someone fighting for change, whether it's protesting on the streets, organizing from their homes, calling and petitioning, educating themselves and others.
This care package comes with:
- "Feminist Stickers" Sticker Sheet
- "We Are Stronger Together" Vinyl Sticker
- "It's Okay To Tend To Yourself" Vinyl Sticker
- "On Belonging" Zine (click here to read)
- "What Resilience Can Look Like" Postcard
- "Sending You A Socially Distanced Hug" Postcard
- Optional personalized handwritten note
- Add this care package to your cart!
- If you'd like to include a personalized note to the recipient, please type in your (short!) message where it says "Add A Note To Your Order" on the bottom of the "Your Cart" page. I'll be hand writing these notes for you :)
100% of proceeds from the first 20 care packages sold go to support the TGI Justice Project (TGIJP), a group of transgender, gender variant and intersex people — inside and outside of prisons, jails and detention centers — creating a united family in the struggle for survival and freedom. The mission of TGIJP is to challenge and end the human rights abuses committed against TGI people in California prisons, jails, detention centers and beyond.
Your support goes to:
- Leadership Development: TGIJP supports Black Trans leaders inside & outside of prisons, jails & other locked facilities through political education & leadership development.
- Re-Entry Program: Our Re-Entry Program empowers community members returning home as they navigate resources, and gain access to housing & long-term employment.
- Legal Support: TGIJP's Drop-In Legal Clinic, Weekly Mail Nights, and legal guides support TGI people fighting for gender justice & self-determination.