For anyone who needs a pick-me-up, because 2021
OPTION 1: A LITTLE TREAT—$20
- "Progress Not Perfection" Sticker Sheet
"You Deserve to Rest" Vinyl Sticker
"Do One Small Thing Now" Sticker
"Things To Do When You're In A Depressive Spiral" Zine
- "Hold Tight To Small Joys" Postcard
- "Sending You a Socially Distanced Hug" Postcard
- Optional personalized handwritten note
OPTION 2: EVEN MORE DELIGHT—$50
- "Self Care" Sticker Sheet
- "It is Okay to Grow Slowly" 5 x 7 Art Print
- "Not Everything Is Terrible" Bandana
*If a product is sold out, we will upgrade you to a product of equal or greater value in the same category*
Want to add more to your care package?
If you'd like to add some extra goodies, simply add them to your cart and it will all go to your recipient. If you add a greeting card, I'll write the personalized message in the card for you.
- Choose a care package size: "A Little Treat" or "Even More Delight"
Add to cart
- Add any extras If you'd like to add some extra goodies, simply add them to your cart and it will all go to your recipient. Everything that you order with the care package will be shipped as part of the care package!
- Add a personalized note (optional) Please type in your (short!) message where it says "Add A Note To Your Order" on the bottom of the "Your Cart" page. If you add a greeting card, your personalized note will be written in that card. I'll be hand writing these notes for you :)
- Put the recipient's shipping address If shipping directly to someone else, please remember to put in their shipping address! When ordering multiple care packages, please enter each one as a separate transaction, since each recipient's care package needs to be shipped separately. This ensures that the shipping address and associated shipping costs for each package are correct, and also ensures that you receive tracking information for all of the orders.
I sent this care package as a gift to my coworker, it’s so well designed. My coworker loves the tea towel and stickers, and hand written card!
The package was perfect and brought some sunshine to the recipient. Thanks for making something so thoughtful for hard times.
I ordered the activist care package (even more delight) for a (virtual) team retreat. When we had everyone open them, folks got emotional and absolutely loved everything included. Several people held up the "We give me hope" print, others immediately put on the bandana, someone said the tiny manifesto made them teary-eyed. It brought smiles to everyone's faces and everyone expressed their appreciation for the package.
Janine's work is so touching and relevant. Even from cities across the country, our team was able to connect with this shared gift. I can't express all of my appreciation I have for Janine and her art.